About Our Company
Born in 1996, America’s DeckBuilder has been celebrating happy clients all over New Jersey. From Toms River, Barnegat, and Asbury Park, to Medford, Trenton and Holmdel, we are building beautiful, low-maintenance outdoor living areas, and our homeowners are loving us!
If you’re looking for someone to design & build or refurbish your deck, or perhaps you’re exploring options for that screen enclosure that you’ve been thinking about, America’s DeckBuilder is your smart choice.
Our business is built on our reputation for a product that is second to none. We insist on top-quality materials, and each of our craftsmen have been trained and certified by virtually every manufacturer whose products we use. Many of our decks have been recognized, in design and function, with state and national awards of excellence.
So please, surf around the site, and then give us a call to talk about your project today. Or simply click the “Contact” link, and we’ll give you a call within 24 hours.
We are committed to building a better product, using only top-quality materials and proven techniques. We have chosen to focus exclusively on custom decks and railings, and our clients consistently reap the rewards of that focus.
We refuse to compromise on quality. So if it’s a top-quality product at the right price that you’re looking for, then give us a call to schedule a personal design consultation. You’ll be glad you did.
Why America’s DeckBuilder?
With so many contractors to choose from, why should you consider America’s DeckBuilder?
- We offer a one-to-one personal service from initial appointment, through the entire design process, to job completion and project clean up.
- We don’t have any fast-talking salesmen. If you’ve got questions, it’s the company owner who’ll provide the answers, every time.
- We work with each homeowner to find individual solutions through custom designs. That means that we’ll talk with you about what you want to do on your deck, and what you’d like it all to look like. Then we’ll talk about material options. And finally, we’ll talk numbers. What we’ll end up with is the backyard of your dreams.
- Safety and organization are at the forefront of our job site priorities. We’ve never had an insurance claim, and we will not have one on your property.
- We refuse to work more than one job at a time. Too many builders will lock a homeowner in by beginning a job, and then move on to the next job before the first one is complete. That’s not fair to you. And it doesn’t make sense to us.
- You will be involved in every aspect of your project, outside of the physical demands. Revisions are not a problem, as we expect every project to evolve from the first design consultation through to the finished product.
- We recognize that there are cheaper guys out there: handymen, fence companies, your cousin’s best friend. These guys are not our competition. We are American craftsmen, and we build American quality.
Buy smart. Because in the end, you’ll get what you pay for.